Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2-4/366

I'm still settling into the routine of a picture every single day...and it's actually hard! The second day, I was almost asleep, and suddenly I remembered I hadn't taken a picture that day! *major facepalm* Like the level headed, sensible person I am, I grabbed my camera and attempted to take some pictures in the dark.
The next day, I took so many pictures, I couldn't decide which one to use for day three! And today, I photographed a cute bunch of mini-pomegranates. (Cranberries, actually.)
Oh, and by the way, I just realized that 2012 is a leap year...I guess I'm going to have to change the design and everything!
4/366
3/366.
2/366. uh, yeah. this is what a "its-dark-out" picture looks like. Let's just call it "Purple Satin" shall we, instead of super edited blanket?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I really like the first one. While a picture a day seems very simple, I am sure it's not. Fun to see what comes to mind for you each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I laughed at the blanket! But the cranberries is such a lovely shot! I love how simplistic it is, and how it reminds me of Christmas and Winter.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I wear big sweaters, smile at strangers, and take a lot of pictures. people say i'm quiet, but my thoughts are too loud sometimes.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.